Membership Plans from £19 per month
Here at The Dental Suite we are committed to providing you with the best possible dental care available at an affordable price. With our membership plans, the cost of your checkups, X-rays and hygiene care is evenly spread throughout the year in affordable monthly payments. The monthly fee is based on how many times a year you need to see the dentist and hygienist.
Membership Schemes at The Dental Suite
We offer a practice membership scheme to reward and look after our patients who visit us regularly starting from only £19 a month. This includes 2 dental health examinations and 2 hygiene appoints each year.
The Dental Suite Monthly Payment Plan
We offer various plans to suit your dental needs, our plans will include dental health checks with our dentists & hygiene sessions. Our plan patients not only benefit from various forms of insurance cover but will also have a discount of 15% on routine dental treatment received (excluding cosmetic treatments.) Terms and conditions apply.
Your regular appointments include:
- A dental health check
- A check for signs of oral cancer
- Routine x-rays
- A full clean of the teeth and gums by the hygienist
- Advice on how to help keep your mouth healthy.
Preferential discounts on necessary treatments
Membership includes up to 15% discount on clinically necessary treatments carried out at the practice:
- 15% discount on any laboratory-based treatments required
- 15% discount on any fillings
- 15% discount on many other dental treatments
- 10% discount on additional hygiene care
You receive supplementary insurance which includes:
- Emergency callout
- External dental trauma
- Internal dental trauma
- Diagnosis of oral cancer
- Redundancy protection for your monthly payments for up to 12 months.
The membership plan does not cover the following:
- the costs of any restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures (at the discretion of your dentist)
- laboratory fees/prescriptions
- any treatment specified as excluded by the dentist in your contract
- referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment