Dental Suite has teamed up with Denplan to provide a dental healthcare plan for our patients.
With Denplan Essentials the cost of your examinations, X-rays and hygiene care is evenly spread throughout the year in affordable monthly payments.
Spread the costs of your regular dental care
As a Denplan Essentials patient you can also look forward to better long-term oral health because you can attend the dentist on a regular basis to help you prevent problems before they occur.
Regular examinations make good sense
The regular care you receive as a Denplan Essentials patient helps ensure that any treatment needs are identified in good time. Your dentist will advise you of any treatments you need - such as fillings, crowns or cosmetic work - and the additional costs involved.
Emergency care when away from your own dentist
If you ever need dental treatment in a hurry – at any time of the day or night – help is at hand with the mandatory Supplementary Insurance arranged by Denplan on your behalf. This accident and emergency cover is included when you become a Denplan Essentials patient, giving you invaluable peace of mind whether you are away from home, away on business or on holiday abroad.
Emergency Helpline at your service
As part of Denplan's Insurance Services you'll also have access to Denplan's 24 hour emergency helpline service which can help you find a dentist wherever you are in the world.
Discounts of 10% are available of all treatment if you are a member of denplan essentials.
Denplan Essentials offers you:
- Routine and preventive dental care (as specified in your contract)
- dental examinations (up to the maximum detailed inyour contract)
- scaling and polishing or other hygiene treatment (up to the maximum detailed in your contract)
- preventive dental advice
- no assessment appointment required
Denplan Essentials does not cover the following:
- the costs of any restorative dental treatments including fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures (at the discretion of your dentist)
- laboratory fees/prescriptions
- any treatment specified as excluded by the dentist in your contract
- referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- orthodontics, implants, cosmetic treatment
- sedation fees
As part of Denplan Essentials you receive insurance which includes:
- dental accident cover (up to £10,000 per incident)
- temporary emergency dental treatment in the UK (up to £400 per incident. Total limit payable £800 per calendar year)
- temporary emergency dental treatment when overseas (up to £400 per incident. Total limit payable £800 per calendar year)
- £60 for every night spent in hospital under the care of a dental or oral/maxillo-facial surgeon for treatment to head and neck
- up to £12,000 mouth cancer treatment costs for up to 18 months following a positive diagnosis. Smokers are not excluded from this cover
Your Supplementary Insurance does not cover:
- permanent treatment in a dental emergency
- emergency treatment provided by your own dentist or a dentist/specialist acting on your dentist's behalf
- dental injuries caused whilst training for or participating in contact sports unless recommended mouth protection is worn
- mouth cancer diagnosed before joining Denplan or within 90 days after the date you joined Denplan (or for which tests or consultations began within those 90 days)
Insurance Services provides:
- 24 hour worldwide emergency helpline
- arrangement of Supplementary Insurance cover
- assistance with any enquiries regarding your insurance policy
This is a summary of product benefits, exclusions and limitations. All benefits are assessed for eligibility against the terms and conditions of the product, available on request.