Radiesse® is an innovative dermal filler made from a form of calcium which is synthetically made (CaHA). This is made up of tiny microspheres which are inside a water based gel carrier.
Radiesse® is a completely non-invasive treatment, but provides highly effective results. When used on the skin the gel is able to improve the dermis and results can last for a longer period of time than other treatments because it also stimulates the body’s own natural collagen. This means that this highly innovative treatment can be used to treat both the hand and the face.
Radiesse® can provide patients with a smoother and more youthful appearance, which also helps to fight natural sign of ageing. Having Radiesse® treatment offers patients the chance to look more youthful and can boost levels of self-confidence.
Radiesse® had been through the most vigorous testing needed to gain a Ce certification and is also FDA approved. This dermal treatment has been used world-wide achieving fantastic results safely; patients have been completely happy and satisfied with the treatment. At The Dental Suite we are proud to be able to offer our patients this innovative treatment that can create amazing results every time.
Which can Radiesse® be used for?
- Add volume to any areas suffering from collagen loss or fat loss such as sunken cheeks
- Minimise lines around the chin and mouth area
- Stronger jaw contouring treating marionette lines
- Reduce the appearance of lines which can be visible from the nose to the corner of the mouth
- Visibly lift the eyebrow area and give volume to the temples
- Enhance the look of the back of the hands creating a smoother and plumper appearance.
- Able to create fuller and smoother looking earlobes
- Smooth out any scars or bumps around the chin and nose areas
Why choose Radiesse® treatment?
- Longer lasting results due to natural collagen stimulation
- Able to last up to a year or longer
- Results are immediate because of the gel based filler
- So safe there is no allergy test needed beforehand
How long can I expect Radiesse® results to last?
Results are dependent on a number of factors including each patient’s type of skin, age, metabolism and their general lifestyle. Overall, we have found that results can last up to 12 months and in some cases even longer. The innovation behind Radiesse® means that the body metabolises the product naturally and is completely biodegradable.
Are there any side-effects after treatment?
Generally speaking patients may feel a very minor reaction to the product. This can mean a little swelling, some pain, skin discolouration, increased levels of pain sensitivity as well as mild bruising. After a couple of days any side effects should have disappeared revealing smoother and more radiant skin.
Locations for Radiesse® are Nottingham
If you feel that Radiesse® is the right treatment choice for you and you live in Nottingham then don’t hesitate to contact us today and find out more.